News Ticker

Menu

King MEDIA v.1.9.5 – Media Share Script


v 1.9.5:
Added new Sources, VK videos, Facebook videos, Soundcloud.
Users can add video or image in comments via url.
fixed rss image issue.
Fixed some bugs.
Image Upload & Share From Url , Youtube, Vk, Facebook, Vimeo, Vine, Instagram, Metacafe, DailyMotion Videos and Soundcloud.
Download >> king_media_1.9.5.rar - 2.9 MB


Share This:

Tien Pham

Hi! My name's Tien Pham, I was a young blogger. I love Internet Marketing and Social Networking. My desire to share and give people great products have helped me succeed and to help you get more success in life.

No Comment to " King MEDIA v.1.9.5 – Media Share Script "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM