News Ticker

Menu

WooCommerce Social Login and Checkout v1.0.5

Allow your customers to login and checkout with social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google, Yahoo,.. WooCommerce Social Login WordPress plugin enables sign-up, login and checkout with 8 social networks( Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Microsoft Live, Foursquare, AOL) for WooCommerce.

Download >> sociallogin105.rar - 15.6 MB

Share This:

Post Tags:

Tien Pham

Hi! My name's Tien Pham, I was a young blogger. I love Internet Marketing and Social Networking. My desire to share and give people great products have helped me succeed and to help you get more success in life.

No Comment to " WooCommerce Social Login and Checkout v1.0.5 "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM