News Ticker

Menu

Sinister – Pure CSS Image Hover Effects v.1.6.4

Sinister – Pure CSS Image Hover Effects v.1.6.4
Sinister is More than 100 Pure CSS Image Hover Effects Which is Suitable for a Wide Variety of Websites and Have Very Easy Installation.With Install this CSS File You Will be able add Variety of Image hover effects to your images


DOWNLOAD >> sinister_1.6.4.rar - 5.9 MB

Share This:

Tien Pham

Hi! My name's Tien Pham, I was a young blogger. I love Internet Marketing and Social Networking. My desire to share and give people great products have helped me succeed and to help you get more success in life.

No Comment to " Sinister – Pure CSS Image Hover Effects v.1.6.4 "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM